Gerald R. Ford Presidential Library Lobby and Exhibit Spaces
The following procedures for visiting the lobby and exhibit spaces at the Ford Library are in effect.
Lobby and Exhibit Space Operations:
- The lobby and exhibit spaces are open Monday through Friday, from 8:45 a.m. to 4:45 p.m.
- They are closed on all Federal holidays.
- Admission is free and on a first come, first served basis.
- Guided tours are not available.
- Food and water are not allowed inside the Library.
- Water fountains are not available.
- Bags and backpacks are not permitted in the lobby and exhibit spaces. Only one purse or diaper bag is allowed per person.
- A wheelchair is available for use by visitors.
Safety and Social Distancing Measures in the Lobby and Exhibit Spaces:
- Face coverings are permitted but not required.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the Library.
- The Ford Library is conducting routine cleanings and disinfecting of hard surfaces throughout the building and exhibit spaces and will follow NARA procedures for deep cleaning when needed.
- Additional guidance from the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) on safety procedures based on weekly CDC community levels is posted throughout the building and updated as needed.
Last Updated: December 8, 2022