Welcome to the Gerald R. Ford Presidential Museum. Presidential Museum auditoriums and other public spaces are intended primarily for the use of the Museums in carrying out their programs. These areas may also be used by other organizations when such activities are in furtherance of the Museum's best interests. These activities should be related to the mission and programs of the Museum, and be consistent with the public perception of the Museum as a research and cultural institution.
The Gerald R. Ford Museum is a 54,000 square foot educational and cultural facility located on the bank of the Grand River in downtown Grand Rapids. The Museum offers a prestigious venue for a reception, meeting, or dinner (but cannot be used for weddings, proms, or similar events).
- 2,500 plus square foot Meijer Lobby, site of the Berlin Wall
- Full access to the Museum's 15,000 square foot permanent exhibit, and 3,500 square foot changing exhibit gallery for Presidential Library quality temporary exhibits.
- Full use of the Museum's 252-seat auditorium with state of the art audiovisual equipment.
- Access to the Museum Store, offering a variety of unique gifts and books.
- Beautiful outside grounds, including the Betty Ford Garden.
- Convenient parking.
For more information about fees, scheduling an event, regulations on use of the facility, and the application process, please contact 616-254-0367, or by e-mail.
- Application for Facility Use
- General Conditions
- Special Services
- Alcohol Application
- Catering Rules
- Food and Beverage Service
- A/V Services